Natural kitchen sponges from eplanita are a sustainable alternative to synthetic sponges. Just soak the sponge in water so it swells and softens, then you can use it to clean the dishes. eplanita kitchen sponges are made from dried ripe fruits of Loofah and are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
Why eplanita Natural Kitchen Sponges?
Most of regular kitchen sponges are made of plastic. These sponges leave traces of microplastic all over our dishes or utensils that we later inadvertently consume. Regular kitchen sponges are also not recyclable, so end filling up the landfills. eplanita dishwashing sponges solve these two problems due to the use of loofah plant as its main material. Our sponges are plastic free and the natural qualities of loofah fibres allow create 'no scratch' sponges that can easily handle any grime or grease. After 4 - 6 weeks of usage dispose a sponge to a compost so it can biodegrade.
How to use eplanita Natural Kitchen Sponges?
- Rinse a dried sponge until it properly swells
- Apply some washing liquid on the sponge and create foam
- Clean your dishes, countertops, cookware or utensils
- Rinse the sponge, squeeze and hang to dry
Also available on Amazon UK
eplanita Natural Dishwashing Sponges (Pack of 6)
• 100% BIODEGRADABLE DISHWASHING SPONGES: eplanita's natural dishwashing sponges are made from pure loofah plants, which means they are completely biodegradable and compostable. Clean your dishes and be "zero waste" to the planet.
• ECONOMICAL & SPACE SAVING: Each of our eco friendly kitchen sponges will last you between 4 - 6 weeks, so with our pack of 6 you could get up to 9 months of supply. eplanita's kitchen scourer sponges will arrive to you compressed and thin but when soaked in water they will expand and get a sponge like shape.
• CLEAN YOUR ENTIRE KITCHEN: The loofah plant fibres have a perfect scrubbing quality. That's why our eco sponges are soft enough not to scratch your dishes, cookware or coutertops and tough enough to remove all dirt and grease.
• SAFER THAN SYNTHETIC ONES: eplanita's natural sponges are plant based therefore they don't leave any microplastic residue like some other sponges.
• PRACTICAL: Our eco sponges foam well so you can use less washing up liquid or soap and become a bit more "greener"